Thursday, February 17, 2011

CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my 100th post. So I dedicate it to all of you.

I came into being in the blog world sometime in 2006 on joining o3.indiatimes. After having seen life from close quarters and having felt ups & downs I was keen to share my experiences as well as thoughts with hope that it may help someone not making avoidable mistakes. I write under pen name as I share many real life incidents and do not wish to compromise identity of those about whom I write.

The journey there was very satisfying as there were many other bloggers who became regular visitors and we shared a bond. But unfortunately the site gave lot of problems while posting comments, so many of my friends moved out to this space. A fine young lady motivated me also to start posting here. So I joined BLOGSPOT in end 2008. I started posting my writings at both places simultaneously. It went on for almost over a year with new visitors becoming friends here. o3.indiatimes changed it’s settings making it almost impossible to be there, so after having reached almost 80+ posts there I bade farewell to that site to be here exclusively.

I developed a strong bond with many of you because of your regular visits leaving footprints or your mesmerizing posts and as time passed it became more like a family here. I have immense happiness when you all visit, particularly to see you views and made sincere efforts to visit each of you as regularly as circumstances including my age permit. I have smile on my face when you share happy news, my chest puffs up when you share your success and feel sad when you write about feelings of hurt or loneliness. I genuinely feel to be of support in some way or the other if anyone so desires. I know it is each of us who have to face life at our own but there are many a times when it is advisable to get some direction from one who can sincerely offer so. My advice to those who still carry burden on their mind is to share it with those you feel comfortable with to have unbiased view. Some of you write very boldly which I appreciate and may have in few instances given well meaning caution to be careful lest others misunderstand such openness.

Many of you visit silently but I do get to know of it at times and am so grateful for being with me. I have not been able to visit many of you as there was no way to navigate to your space for lack of links. I apologise for this unintended folly of mine. Few of you drifted away but are still close to my heart and I pray for their well-being. I visit them as much as I can.

I have been in touch with some of this new family by mail and by phone. I did have fortune to also meet few which made me feel so protective. Most of them know my real name but with promise not to share it in blogspot. I am sure that each one of you will understand what I wish to say to each of you. Those of you who are close to me will know it as I feel their reciprocation. So no names.

I hope and pray that each of you do get what you wish for. That will give me true happiness. May God be kind to each one of you.

18 comments:

Amrita said...

Congratulationssssssss Uncle!!Aap ab bat utha sakte ho, pura stadium khada hoke taali bajayega :)
Well done! Its commendable! Yes, your posts are like a beacon guiding many youngsters. Keep writing. Awaiting your double century post!!

Sakshi said...

Congratulations uncle :)

Sabi Sunshine said...

Congratulation on your 100th post. Wishing you all the best for future and will look forward to see more gr8 post.

Have a great long weekend!

love
Sabi Sunshine

Sonshu said...

Awwww,
CONGOOO!!! :p
happy 100th post :P amaaazing, hope you keep blogging, we all love reading you :) :)

Starry-eyed nut said...

congrats!
love reading your posts

Jack said...

AMRITA :

Many Many Thanks for such an affectionate comment. May God bless you. Take care


SAKSHI :

Mmmmmmmmm. How I wish I had mentioned names of those close to me! Anyway they will understand, I hope. Take care


SABI :

I feel so happy to see you here. Thanks a million for you wishes. Take care


SONSHU :

Your comment gave me so much of joy I can not tell. Take care


STARRY-EYED :

This affection is what keeps me going. Heartfelt thanks.
Take care

vinny said...

century!!!

Congrats Uncle...wishes from my heart...may u have many more!

sulagna said...

Jack uncle,

Beyond the blog and beyond the posts, you are a wonderful person and thats what gets us back to read your thoughts everytime.
Its a very pleasant feeling knowing, someone wise and lovely is there to read your wordds, share his praises with us and in a way, help us discover ourselves, better.

And needless to say , a huge thank you for the constant shower of birthday and anniversary cards !! they mean A LOT to G and me :)

Congrats again ...

Ellen said...

Great! I enjoy reading your posts, Jack. Learned so much from them... 'bout your culture, 'bout people, 'bout life. Always in every piece one could find nuggets of wisdom. And certainly makes for very good reading. Thank you for everything you have unselfishly shared with us.

Congratulations on your blog milestone ---- the 100th post!!

Noor-ul-Ain Hanif said...

Congratulations Sir :)
Sir I want a favor from you. You seemed to be a great writer I want you to visit my blog www.noor-ul-ainhanif.blogspot.com and help to promote my blog.
Thank you!

Jack said...

VINNIE :

This is what keeps me going even when I do feel the age now. Take care


SULAGNA :

I can not find words to convey my feeling on such shower of affection. All I will say is that it will make me more than happy if I can be of any help. It is least I could do to wish you on your happy days. May God bless you both with all the happiness in the universe. Take care


ELLEN :

Awwww. It is other way round. I draw inspirations from you posts. Take care


NOOR :

Hope you do not mind my addressing you that way. First of all BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH A VERY JOYFUL, SUCCESSFUL, HAPPY, FUNFUL, HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL LIFE. MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. I navigated to your space and will visit soon to read. And of course welcome to my space. Take care


BOUNDLESSTECH :

Welcome to my space. Hope to see you more often. Take care

Jigyasa said...

Uncle J!

Congratulations for the Century! And indeed you are the Sachin when it comes to narrating posts on serious social issues....your posts indeed are a mirror of social evils...and I like the way you share & care....so I wish you the best & wait for double century while we learn through the process! Happy Blogging :)

Jack said...

JIGYASA :

You have made my day. I do not know how to express my feelings. May God be with you always.
Take care

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Congratulations uncle :)

Jack said...

NOSTALGIC :

Thanks. Hope you keep visiting. Take care

Suruchi said...

congratulations...and cheers to many more hundreds to come and a good life n good deeds shared with us:-)

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

How did i miss on this one?!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Really touched by the mature level at which you interact with all here.

It's really nice to hear from a person who has seen all the shades of life, I'm sure it's a fulfilling time for u too, writing the blog!

Have a great time!

RESTLESS

Jack said...

SURUCHI :

YEH TO ZARANAWAZI HAI AAPKI, VARNA YEH BANDA KIS KAAM KA. Thanks for such support and wishes. Hope I can live upto your expectations. Take care


RESTLESS :

Busy schedule is always a culprit. I am so touched by your appreciation that I do not know how to thank you. So please accept really heartfelt thanks. Yes, it does give me immense satisfaction when someone is benefitted from my sharing what I have experienced. Take care